ConfigID stands for a specific combination of options, so if you want to redirect your customer to a specific combination of selected options - you will need to ConfigID of this combination.
Here are instructions on how to create products with preselected options:
1. Open product on the front end
2. Select options that should be preselected.
3. Right-click on the screen and open «Console»
4. In the console add the following code and press enter
var configId = window._cpb.saveConfig(null, false);
This code will provide you with a line of code that stands for ConfigID. ConfigID is the ID of the preselected combination.
5. Now you need to add this ID to the URL. The final URL should look like this:
(Original URL of the product) ?configid= (config Id you got from the console)
Here is an example.
Same product with preselected options