- Enabled Custom Product Views
- Default Frontend Custom Product Layout
- Default View When The Product Is Loaded On The Frontend
- Default Custom Product View Image Shown In The Cart
- Product View Controls On The Frontend
- Default Currency
- Default Frontend Language translation For The Custom Product
- Main Menu / Preview Image Page Setup Ratio
- Use Sticky Preview
- Hide Base Image
- Collapsible Categories
- Add Summary Tab
- Show Reset Button
- Add Next Tab Button
- Show 'Add Configuration' Button - DOESN'T WORK FOR NOW. Fixing in progress.
- Quantity Box (per product)
- Actions > Change Theme
You can choose what product views / angles you want to show by switching on the views under Actions > General Settings popup.
Even though the views are named Front / Back / Left / Right / Bottom / Top - realistically, you can use the views for any purpose / angle of the product.
On the frontend the views can be switched by your users clicking on arrows on product preview.
You can choose what images to upload for each view inside of the options management panel:
Using views you can present a 360˚ view of your product preview customization process.
In order to add the preview images to different views afterwards use a dropdown switcher when adding / editing the product options:
IMPORTANT: To ensure the custom product categories / options / custom layers are saved properly – first click SAVE at the bottom of the category / panel / option screen, and only after that the SAVE button at the top of the page.