Printable Areas offer an ability to add images and logos to a predefined area and manipulate those images and text inside of that area. This is something that is used for Promotional Products or T-shirt design prints. (beta)
Please note that this feature is under active development and we are working on making it better.
- To enable Printable Areas please click on the button that looks like a printer on the main product screen.
- In the menu that appeared – click ‘Add New Printable Area’
- Give it a title and enable ‘Text’ for offering text editor to your customers or ‘Upload’ to let them upload logos or artwork. Select which view this area is for.
- Click ‘Save’.
- Configure the green square on the product, that’s where the Printable Area will show up
- Click Save again and close the Printable Area sidebar. (arrow button)
- In order to make it work you would need to make one more step. Click – Add New Panel on the main screen. Give it a title. It can be sizes, qty or any other customization for the product. Without this step the tab for Printable doesn’t show up for now :/ You can hide the panel you don’t need via custom CSS.
Enjoy Printable Areas on your product!
IMPORTANT: To make sure the product categories / options are saved properly – first click SAVE at the bottom of the category / panel / option screen, and only after that the SAVE button at the top of the page.