In case you want to transfer your products to another store, or just want to make a backup file of what you have achieved – you can download the .json file of the product and upload it to the new one.
To do so, please follow these steps:
1. Open the product
2. Open settings and scroll down to the "Import and export of the product data". On that screen you can switch between Import and export tabs.
3. If you need to export just press the "Download JSON file" button. IMPORTANT: if you are using the Firefox browser you will need to allow pop-ups on that page. To do so, please refer to this article.
4. The JSON file will be downloaded in the "Download" folder on your device.
5. To import data go to the Import tab and drop the JSON file into the upload area or click on that area to choose the file from the folder.
6. Press "Replace data of the current product".
In case you want to edit the product in the JSON file you can use an online service. For example:
If you want to import the data to the new product, you can do so right on the creation of the product stage. To do so:
1. Press "Create new product" on the App page.
2. At the "Create a New Custom Product" screen put a flag "Import Data From Another Product".
3. Drop the JSON file into the upload area or click on that area to choose the file from the folder.
4. Press "Fill data".
5. Once you do it – all the data from the JSON file would be uploaded to the new product including Product Title, Product Description, Price and the base image.